Friday, February 16, 2018

I will do a skype consultation for discussion of any mobile application

I will do a skype consultation for discussion of any mobile application












About:

If you have any app idea and you dont know how to deliver end to end product and pblish it to playstore , I am here to share my expertise of publishing and making over 100 android apps to market.

Reviews


idklsxx7:The seller was very easy to communicate with and will give you the answers to all your questions. Thank you for patiently waiting for my availability Rishabh, Kudos to your future orders :)

rishabh_dugar:Rouella has great communication and is very understanding. I wish you good luck for future learning :)

kjsoft:Been to many freelancer sites, Rishbabh is hands down the best! Any review with a lesser rating does not know the value !

rishabh_dugar:He is extremely patient and brilliant in communicating and clarifying things, I have had absolutely pleasant experience working with him . He is one of my top clients in terms of experience .

:


No comments:

Post a Comment