Friday, February 16, 2018

I will create an android application

I will create an android application












About:

I will create android/mobile application for your business/website/school
It can be feasibility calculators/ accounting apps / management systems  e.t.c.
Please message me for more details


here is a sample free app that I made for android:-
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.emerald.cotyarn


In the Basic 100$ business app , I provide:-
*Lightweight app
*System for Recording:-
*Sales 
*Purchases
*Debtors
*Creditors
*Cash
*Commision 
*Balance Sheet 
*Trail Balance
*Everything will be customized according to your needs

  

The app is best used for suppliers and traders who wish to keep accounting record on mobile phone







Reviews


ronled:Hasn't disappointed. Outstanding work. Competence \u0026 communication a++

sundusfarrukh:Thank!!

ronled:Very good to work with.

sundusfarrukh:Outstanding Experience!

ronled:Outstanding \u0026 longterm


No comments:

Post a Comment