Monday, February 12, 2018

I will fix bugs in your ios objective c,swift code

I will fix bugs in your ios objective c,swift code












About:

I have experience of 5+ yrs in iOS and I can resolve any bug in your code or any compile time error in your code.
 You can consult me for good programming guidelines for cocoa and objective-C, can discuss about the architecture of app.
I can also help you implementing the logic in an optimised way.
Message me before ordering the gigs.
Try once and you will definitely love my work.


Check out my other gigs as well.

Reviews


digital_iq:Did a great job urgently

rishabhtayal:Outstanding Experience!

chirag90:I have worked wit rishabhtayal, his quality of work and communication skills are excellent, understands the problem 1st time and does not require too much explaination.

rishabhtayal:Very good client. Good communication. Easy to work with.

waveit:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment