Monday, February 12, 2018

I will develop any type of ios app

I will develop any type of ios app












About:

Hi, thanks for coming in ...

I am Software Engineer with having around 3 years of Experience of iOS Application Development.

I can make All type of iOS App.

Below are the Some of Area in Which I can Work.
- UI Design
- JSON 
- XML
- SQLite
- FaceBook Integration
- Twitter Integration
- Other Social Media Integration
- Web Services
- Get Data From Web
- Compatible to All Devices.
and All other Features of iOS App Development.

Please Note:

* The apps I develop, ARE NOT NECESSARILY $5. COMPLEXITY/TIME REQUIRED to develop your app, DETERMINES COST.

* DO NOT ORDER THIS GIG WITHOUT HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH ME.

A) As the title implies, I will convert any of your ideas or thoughts into an IOS app.   
B) Completion of the gig is dependent on the complexity of your desired app.


Below is how I work with buyers;

1.) Write an app requirement (Stating clearly all the features the app MUST possess). If possible come up with mockups / wire frames.

2.) We agree on cost and I begin app development.

3.) I am done when I have created an app that satisfies your app requirement.


Thank you

Reviews


android4canada:Very good seller. I would definitly order from him again. He is prompt and he follows up.

mohit_popat:great experience. Thanks

pedrocit:Great Job¡ Great quality¡

mohit_popat:Great Experience

propertydeals:Mohit completed this app development order the same day! He added some cool features to my app and he completed it instantly for me.\n\nWe are still working with Mohit on other app development projects and functionality for my app as he is a great seller and really helpful.\n\nI woiuld definately recommend him to other buyers who need app development±


No comments:

Post a Comment