Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I will create and fix android application

I will create and fix android application












About:

Hi, welcome to my GIG...

Convert your idea into reality. I will create your native android application using simple algorithms for complex problems and implementing them with professional skills of 1+ year of experience in the field.

Services Offered:

  1. Application Development
  2. Native Application Reskinning
  3. Application Debugging
  4. Integrating and converting into other platform
  5. User Interface Designing

Additional Services:

I can modify your application interface. (UI/UX Material Designing)

Note: Please analyze my GIG carefully before placing an order. I assure that 100% satisfying work will be delivered !

Reviews


vonpaul:He was always keeping in touch with me and also on time for delivery. I will work with him again

usmanmusharaf:Thanks brother

alisawells619:He did excellent work with delivery before time... i woild love to work with him in future

usmanmusharaf:It was honor working with you

:


No comments:

Post a Comment