Monday, April 2, 2018

I will test QA your mobile app with different scenarios and devices

I will test QA your mobile app with different scenarios and devices












About:

Hi,

Myself CJ, I am well experienced on the software lifecycle and my expertise is 'Quality Analysis'/Testing. Accompanied with 6 years of experience, Worked in different type of testings and applications/devices/softwares.

This Gig offer below  items:
> Test the mobile app as end user with positive /negative test scenarios.
> Bugs will be reported.
> Suggestion will be notified to improve the application.
> Test Summary report will be shared with screen shots.
> I could provide 10 mins of video also for my testing explaing the defects( additional charge)
> One round of revision will be availed.

If you agree to proceed here, Please share the project details, I would have to envision the scenario and start with testing.

Thanks
Cj

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment