Sunday, April 22, 2018

I will solve ios application bugs and update your code

I will solve ios application bugs and update your code












About:

Hi Folks,

I am here to solve your bugs and make your app more productive. Can convert your old code to new Swift code. I can resolve your queries in Swift as well in Objective C. Right from changing your idea into an app and making. Also if you have any idea, well then let's convert it into an app.

Reviews


tameras77:Great work. This is my 3rd order with Arshad. Fast delivery and great communications as always. The work done reflects his skills and ethics. He will have your back if you need to come back and edit something in your project. Thanks for the fast delivery and will order again in the future.

arshadawati:Tamer never compromises on quality and so does I deliver him. He is a gem to work with. Thank you

tombom:My order was done very quick and solved my problems, will use again if I get into any more trouble, great experience, thank you

arshadawati:Thank You. See you soon

kondasri003:Excellent Work and too quick . I will give you other projects very soon. Thanks so much - couldn't do it without your help!Highly recommended.Once again Thanks so much for your help and fixing the code!


No comments:

Post a Comment