Sunday, April 1, 2018

I will develop android ios mobile app using ionic 2 or ionic 3

I will develop android ios mobile app using ionic 2 or ionic 3












About:

High quality mobile apps within time and budget for your all famous mobile operating systems such as android, IOS and Windows phones using latest IONIC 2/3 framework.

Feel free to share your app idea and ask me any type of question.

Thanks for your attention!


Note: Gigs does not include back-end integration. text me for custom offer!


Best Regards
Najam Agha 

Reviews


amrithaakarthi:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

eddiei:Excellent designer and communications are great

na1amagha:Excellent experience ! looking forward to work with you in your future projects !!\r\nthanks

natechisley:This was a very nice experience and I look forward to working with this seller again!

na1amagha:looking forward to work with you again !! Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment