Sunday, April 8, 2018

I will develop ios and android mobile app for your business

I will develop ios and android mobile app for your business












About:

I will implement a native app for iOS and Android for you. The app will show data and images from your website, blog or twitter account (if necessary)

I can also provide consultation for new app ideas or support for current ones.

Some of the features included :

  • Social media : You app will be constantly updated with new content from your blog or twitter account.
  • The app will include an interactive location map an contact info.
  • Splash screen app if required.
  • We can add blog, services, portfolio, coupons or static pages.
  • You app linked to Facebook, twitter and Instagram, directly from the home page.


Feel free to contact me in case you need to ask for something.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment