Sunday, April 1, 2018

I will develop your app and website as per your requirements. Before making any purchase, please contact me so that we can talk about your project and find the package that will best suit your needs.

I will develop your app and website as per your requirements. Before making any purchase, please contact me so that we can talk about your project and find the package that will best suit your needs.












About:

During this mobile app development project, I will do all the tasks 

  • mobile app design 
  • develop the user interface as per the design
  • integrate various third-party services with the app such as payment, geolocation, etc.
  • database backend for the mobile app
  • administration panel for managing the mobile app

I will also help you in publishing your app on the play store after testing the app.

I'm a new seller here on fiverr but I am not a new developer, I have completed several projects and from my past experience, I have developed several mobile apps for happy and satisfied clients.

After the app is completed I will 
  • Upload the app to the play store
  • Give lifetime support for the apps I have developed 
  • Provide full source code (optional)


Note:- Contact me first so that we have mutual communication and understanding, your maximum satisfaction is guaranteed. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment