Monday, April 2, 2018

I will develop mobile app for your restaurant

I will develop mobile app for your restaurant












About:

                             Restaurant Mobile App                         NOTE: App price is not 5$
Features

  1. Location               Restaurant location (Branches) Google Maps
  2. Cuisine                 Food Items (menu, Drinks, Desserts etc ) 
  3. Food Prices         Food with price
  4. Loyalty                 Loyalty rewards
  5. Events                 Upcoming events  info
  6. Food Order          Take order on-line through mail or call
  7. Reservation         Booking for table through app
  8. Social Media        Facebook, twitter,YouTube etc
  9. Website                Link to your website
  10. Call us                  On click call us button

And many more things AS your requirements

I can make Android , Apple and Amazon Kindle

I can Also Publish Your Apps To Android , Apple and Amazon App Stores 

Note: I will use my own backgrounds , icon and splash screen if you want me to change or add yours then ask me before ordering or visit extra gigs.

             Your app and Customers are waiting for you !



Reviews


targetmarketmed:Excellent communication. Will purchase again

rockingart:Thank you very much

nickng665:Outstanding Experience!

rockingart:Thanks again

nickng665:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment