Monday, April 23, 2018

I will make an amazing HTML5 web video game

I will make an amazing HTML5 web video game












About:

Level 2 Seller with over 180 five stars reviews!

I will make any kind of game, just tell me what you have in mind so I can give you a rate and a delivery time-frame.

You can then upload your game to a web games portal, or you can use them as martketing tools for your company web page.

Perfect as well as a custom gift for gamers.

Feel free to message me for demos of games I've made.


Reviews


larohertz:excelente servicio y atencion! muy profesional 100% recomendable!

jo0nas:Another great HTML5 game delivery!

fcphonics:Great developer who always delivers a superior product. Highly recommend!!!

fcphonics:This developer is highly qualified and always delivers exactly what I am looking for. Excellent communication and attention to detail. Highly recommend!

jo0nas:polaris84 built me a game based on the designs I sent over. This was now the second game I bought from polaris84, and everything has gone smoothly. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment