Saturday, April 7, 2018

I will build any type of mobile app for you in android and ios

I will build any type of mobile app for you in android and ios












About:

KINDLY CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER,NO APP IS MADE IN $5 IT COSTS ACCORDING TO REQUIREMENTS

Greetings there,
Mobile development is my passion amp; i love to work in this technology. Android/iOS are two major platforms out there,any idea demands it`s mobile app representation and i am here to help amp; guide you in this regard.

My Experience
I have worked on several mobile apps amp; build them from scratch.I worked as an Android Developer in Software House also.

What i will do for you

  • If you havejustan idea,share amp; we will start working on it.
  • If you want to clone any app,i will do it for you.
  • If you want mixture of some ideas amp; apps,lets do it asap.
  • If you want to make an app for your website then don`t waste time,i will help you in this regard also.


I worked on apps having

  • Google Maps
  • Location
  • Custom Views
  • Social Media Integration's
  • Web-services
  • Material Design
  • Different Languages

amp; many other functionalities.

How i will do project for you

  • First,we will finalize therequirements
  • Then,work ondesigns
  • Then,develop requiredfunctionalities
  • Testingphase
  • I willuploadit on respective stores
  • I can also writeweb-servicesfor you


I will provide you quality work amp; timely response,looking forward to sincere clients.

Reviews


neishot:Outstanding Experience!

chuneeb:Nice experience as always.

ingolfur:very good - good communications

chuneeb:He is clear and understanding.

neishot:Timely guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment