Monday, April 23, 2018

I will provide for timely and highly professional work! + See More

I will provide for timely and highly professional work! + See More












About:

Hi,

I am a Software Engineering final year student , And I have Been Developing Apps for Clients for more than 2 years from now!

Expertise:
  • Bussiness Apps
  • Image to XML layouting
  • OpenCv Related Apps
  • GPS Related Apps
  • SMS Related Apps
  • Calling apps
  • Databases App
  • AutoReply to call and sms
  • Bluetooth Apps
  • Camera Related Apps
  • And Many Many more

My Aim is to:
  • Provide High Quality Software
  • Provide Software Changes and revisions till you are satisfied
  • Good looking and Attractive GUI
  • Provide Complete Running Code
  • Provide Complete User Satisfaction
  • Provide Training when needed on usage of application
  • Provide Simple and Understandable code


Contact me your Project's or Assignments Detail before submitting an order

Reviews


danish787:Great experience working with Nafees. He is a gem on Fiverr.

nafees_asghar:Thanks

louiseheneghan:Order was accepted and done in a very short amount of time. He offered high quality work and communication was great. I have worked with him twice now and I will go back again!

nafees_asghar:Thank you

anizz14:Replies very quick! Fulfilled all my required my needs and delivered before deadline. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment