Monday, April 23, 2018

I will convert website to android app

I will convert website to android app












About:

Contact me before place order

WEB TO APP JUST LIKE A NATIVE APP

I willconvertyourwebsitetoAndroid app. Also, uploadit togoogle playstore (make sure your website is mobile compatible. you can check that in a mobile browser.)

As more than 80% traffic comes from mobile, so this is a great way to improve traffic on your website.


Your app will look same as it looks in the mobile browser and also updates automatically with when you update the website.


NO IOS APPS!!

Reviews


micisking:She's the best. I will work with her again. Good communication and timely delivery

ankitakoladiya:Thank you so much for the kind words! Feel free to contact me with any questions!

bmjain:Great and Timely Service

ankitakoladiya:Thanks for the 5* rating! Let me know if you need anything else regarding this order and I will do my best to help.

thewebconz:Excellent job! Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment