Saturday, April 7, 2018

I will design and develop mobile app for android or ios

I will design and develop mobile app for android or ios












About:

Hello,

In this gig, I will design and develop a unique, stunning, professional and modern looking Mobile Application for any resolution as per your demand and Specification, no matter what industry/business you're in.

I have developed a lot of mobile applications and can send you the portfolio link. Most of the apps were related to Health (Hospital/Doctor/Patient apps).

Please feel free to contact me. I am open to discuss your mobile application and I will assist you and keep you connected in the development process.


My way of working:

- Designing of screens
- Design approval

- Technology discussion.
- API development (If required)
- Break down work into small tasks (1 screen per task)
- Daily feedback on builds.
- Client satisfaction
- App submission
- And then Order delivery.

Please inbox me a 'hello' and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment