Thursday, April 26, 2018

I will do Unity 3D work

I will do Unity 3D work












About:

I will programm and develop in Unity your task:

  • C# scripts
  • Gameplay, Controllers and different behaviors
  • Particles effects
  • UI
  • Physics and non Physics mechanics
  • 2D/3D graphics and animations
  • AI
  • AR/VR

I will integrate ADS and SDKS

  • AdMob, IAP
  • Facebook, Twitter, Google Play etc.


I will deliver clean, professional maintained project and code for further usage

Please, contact before you bid

Reviews


pinar:He was super fast and highly communicative. I definitely recommend to work with this developer. Great work :)

mrduden:Great buyer, with clear specification and highly communicative!

sichen944:Very nice to work with. Thank you

briannaaa1014:Everything was perfect as always thank u!

mrduden:Great buyer! Thank you so much


No comments:

Post a Comment