Tuesday, April 24, 2018

I will develop complete app based on your requirement and help you to publish on store

I will develop complete app based on your requirement and help you to publish on store












About:

I am providing Android, iPhone, Web application and Website with design, Back end and CMS service.

What you have to do:

1) Write your functionality that you need in application.

3) If you have any reference application which is help me to understand your application features, you can give me it.

4) if you can make rough sketch of screen of your application, that is much better for me get what you need.


$5 is just a conversational price we can discuss more about time and cost after review of requirements

I have worked in many domains of technology such as:
- iPhone/iPad and android app development .
- Web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, XMLRPC), RSS, RestKit, loopj,retrofit, AFNetworking, etc.
- Restful JSON based Web Service
- Facebook, Twitter
- Google API
- Facebook API
- Fire base API
- Audio Streaming, Video Streaming
- Push Notification,
- Multi-Lingual Support,
- Google Map Service, Apple Map Service, Geo Location

What differentiates me from others and Why you should hire me:

Excellent communication skills.
Follow apple and google mobile app development guidelines.
Follow design patterns.
I will give my 100% dedication to your project.

Reviews


ksabiz1:Outstanding Experience!

sanjay_haran:Great client ...

ksabiz1:Outstanding Experience!

sanjay_haran:Great client ...

:


No comments:

Post a Comment