Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I will fix any bug in your android app

I will fix any bug in your android app












About:

NOTE: Please discuss the job first before order

If you are :

  • facing problem while developing an app ?
  • You are unable to convert your eclipse project to android studio!
  • Or eclipse is acting strange for your app?
  • Looking to add features to your existing app?
  • Or want a newandroid appdeveloped from scratch?
  • you want a splash screen in your android app?
  • want to display ads in your app?


Whatever your problem is, don't worry,I have more than 3 years of experience in android development.

Just tell me what your problem is I will solve it for you within no time! Not only that but I'll help you learn and not have those kind of bugs and problems again!

I love finding solution to problems!!!

Reviews


pixelart227:Very Fast delivery Highly recomended

hasni1:Outstanding Experience!

saintvictor:Good guy and fast deliver.

hasni1:thanks mate.

samaki:Outstanding service, will buy again.


No comments:

Post a Comment