Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I will create awesome game working in almost all plateforms

I will create awesome game working in almost all plateforms












About:

Please contact me before ordering !!!

--- TO KNOW ---

I only do 2D games for now!

--- INTRO ---

Hello there !
My name is Licane and i'm really passionate about making games !
I have made more than 100+ 2d games.
and made lot of customers satisfied with my work !

--- PRESENTATION ---

  • Are you a teacher who wants to make his students learn in a creative way ?
  • Do you want to promote your work in a creative way ?
  • Do you want to make a custom game as a gift for a friend ?
  • Do you want to create your own game and publish it in market place for money ?

The price of the game may vary between 20$ and 700$

Please contact me for more details

I can also work in collaboration with a designer and be paid after publication of the game

Reviews


cuenca835:Licaneh5 did a great job following my instructions. Was very responsive during the process and very eager to make my suggestions came true.\n

licaneh5:amazing experience with this buyer !

greenicondesign:Very easy to work with! Thank you. until next gig!

licaneh5:Amazing Buyer ! provides clear requests and good documentation !\r\nLooking forward to work with with !\r\nThank you for the big tip !

shhashilk:nice boy willing to buy more source codes


No comments:

Post a Comment