Saturday, April 7, 2018

I will develop any kind of mobile app

I will develop any kind of mobile app












About:

I have expertise on mobile application/game development on Android, Ios and Windows platform. I am having an experience of 7 years in Mobile app development.

Below are my skills that I am specialized with-

MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT - Web-services, Google maps, push notifications, Admob, Xml, Json parsing, Social media integration, Facebook, google play, Twitter and You tube apis, Cab booking apps, E commerce apps, Camera and Music based apps, PDF reading apps, Local Database integration, web view, Live wallpaper development.

GAME DEVELOPMENT - Android games, IOs games, Unity 3d, Html5 flash games. WEB

DEVELOPMENT - PHP, MYSQL, Dynamic and Static website development.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment