Saturday, April 7, 2018

I will convert website to mobile app

I will convert website to mobile app












About:

I will convert your website to Android app with an app icon and also publish it.
Your app will automatically gets refreshed with all the contents you update on your website.

Google charges $25 for publishing app on its store. But the good news is you would be able to convert your website to Android app + Get app Icon + publish to Android store using my GIG order for $5.

You will also get a QR code with your mobile app as well so that your users who are coming to your website would also get diverted to you mobile app as well :)


Please do send me a message before placing an order.

Thanks And Regards,
Faiz

Reviews


amigoshops:Amazing work!!! I remained speechless. Perfect

faiz106:Best Experience

amigoshops:Amazing work!!! I remained speechless. Perfect

faiz106:Best Experience

:


No comments:

Post a Comment