Monday, April 23, 2018

I will develop iphone application and prototype

I will develop iphone application and prototype












About:

I have the 4-year experience to make mobile application in IOS(Objective-c and Swift).

Looking for getting iPhone applications built with the best quality and within budget? you are in the right place

I develop below type of application

  • UIKit basedapplication
  • Map-kit / GPSBased application
  • ChatApplication
  • Social Networkbased application
  • Convert Websiteto iPhone/iPad app
  • Calendarbased application
  • Audio / Videoapplication
  • Web servicebased application. ( JSON , XML , SOAP )
  • LocalDatabaseapplication(core data)
  • Convert application intoiOs 8
  • Facebook, Linked-in integration
and much more...

also, Bug solvingfor an existing application




Reviews


dkrasnop1:This Gig are perfect . He solve all my problems. Great to work with him.

ujesh003:All the best for your Application \r\n\r\nThank you very much.

dkrasnop1:High level communication. He is a professional in his work. The task was done on time. Good quality. I recommend.

ujesh003:your words give me strength to do more great work. \nthank you very much :)

mbsport:Outstanding experience. I highly recommend his services and professional work delivered. 5 stars rating review.


No comments:

Post a Comment