Saturday, April 21, 2018

I will review your code and tell you where you can improve it.

I will review your code and tell you where you can improve it.












About:

I will help you in your app development.
So if you have code and you want to get an advice of how it can be improve?
Or you have question about development?

So you in the right place.

For 1GIG:
- I will review your code (up to 500 lines of code) and tell you where it can be improved.
OR
- I give you consultation in app development ( up 30 minute online )

Reviews


closebox:He is real Geek!

app_ninja:Outstanding Experience!

hellojenn:App Ninja is knowledgable and quick to respond with an audit of my app. The seller provided suggestions and was able to give me a review of completed work.

app_ninja:Outstanding Experience!

saveferris:Genius---VERY Fast help and knew exactly how to fix my problem. THANK YOU!! PERFECT!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment