Saturday, April 21, 2018

I will help to create an app plan of a business idea

I will help to create an app plan of a business idea












About:

Do you have an idea that want to turn into an App ?
I can help on which decision you might take and the steps to follow before to spend more money.
I'll act as a consultant for you, creating an APP Plan required to start a project and send it to the desired developer. I've more than 20 years working on software development, including libraries, desktop mobile and consultancy.
With several mobile apps developed, and published to the google play and app store, active and with thousand downloads.

So please, don't hesitate to contact me if I can assist you.

Reviews


adam2100:Josep is awesome. Very helpful with my project.

joseplj:Outstanding experience !

ecarela:Queria desarrollar el plan de desarrollo de una app. Su trabajo fue excelente! Muy buena comprensiĆ³n, paciencia y comunicaciĆ³n.

josean_80:Quick response and very thorough explanation! He has clarified all my doubts, how I can turn my Startup into a Web + App and the steps to follow. Definitely set me on the right track to launch my business!!!!

joseplj:Excelent buyer, great comunication. A pleasure to work and help people like him. I hope to continue helping on their business.


No comments:

Post a Comment