Saturday, April 21, 2018

I will solve any kind of complications you have in your Android App or I can develop a brand new App

I will solve any kind of complications you have in your Android App or I can develop a brand new App












About:

Please contact me before order so we can discuss the project and pricing etc.


I am an experienced developer withexpertisein Camera, Location, PushNotification, JSON parsing APIs, if there is anything you need get done about android development, am the man for you.


I can:


  • Fix crashes, bugs, add support for Latest Android Nougat (7.0), etc in your Android Application.

  • Add shiny new features in your existing Application.

  • Re-skinyour App to Google Material Design.

  • Convert your website into a Material designed Android Application.

  • Integrate any kind of Ads. Banner, interstitial.

  • Eclipse to Android Studio amp; Android Studio to eclipse Conversion.

You have got any kind of Androidry problem, I got you covered.

And the most important thing:

Why you should choose me over others providing the same services?

Because:

Your satisfaction will be my first priority. I will test the Application on multiple devices before delivering my work. And my work means clean and well documented code.

I am the seller with 100% Client Repeat Rate which meansguaranteed 100% Satisfaction.

Checkout my reviews to get the glimpse of the quality of work I do :)

Reviews


tubemedia:A+++

mitesh_devloper:It was very great experience to work with you.

evenhere:Good Experience!

mitesh_devloper:very good experience

evenhere:Good Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment