Sunday, April 8, 2018

I will convert your Website into Mobile App for Android and iOS

I will convert your Website into Mobile App for Android and iOS












About:

Hello,
I can convert your website into Mobile App this can be done by one of below ways:
1) Webview app
If your budget is low than we can build a Android App which shows/opens your website into the app as web view
Note: Only Android Allows Web view apps and not iOS, so iOS cannot be created and if you want I can create but getting it's approval is not included in my proposal as they have never approved one
This will be cheaper

2) Custom App from the website,
Here I can develop you App in all 3 platforms that is iOS, Android and Windows using Hybrid technology like IONIC and React Native
And if you want to use Native Technology than I can build in iOS and Android using Native technologies like Swift and Java

This will be costlier but not that much

Please share your Website URL and your choice from above 2 ways for this development,

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment