Monday, May 28, 2018

I will develop android and ios application using ionic 3 framework

I will develop android and ios application using ionic 3 framework












About:

  • This gig is for creating hybrid mobile application using latest ionic framework.I will follow all the code standard that are required to build a great optimize and robust mobile application.
  • If you want to integrate back-end services like rest api's, firebase database or any other social media plugins, I can do that for your application.
  • If you want to make ionic application by yourself and you need my assistance, I am here to help you.
  • I will use git and github for managing code repositories.



Note : Before giving the order please discuss about your requirement in detail so that I have a clear understanding and I will come up with better solutions to solve your problem.

Also we can create custom packages according to your custom requirement that are not available in given packages, so feel free to message and discuss anything anytime.

Thanks!

Reviews


vikinkanikinka:You can always rely on him even though he has a lot of work to do. He is a truly experienced developer.

tauqeer_ahmed:great experience to work with her

vikinkanikinka:It is a pleasure to work with him. He always deliver the perfect results of his work. He gives incredible attention to customer requirements which is really amazing thing.

tauqeer_ahmed:Great to work with this client

vikinkanikinka:An amazing and really experienced developer who doesn't have no problem to cope with any challenge. It is a pleasure to work with him! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment