Friday, May 25, 2018

I will develop and design game for you in unity 3d 2d

I will develop and design game for you in unity 3d 2d












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
I specialize in building interactive 3D & 2D games in most popular and efficient game engine Unity 3D/2D which include:

  • Cross platform games
  • Game concept and level designing
  • Multiplayer integration
  • Reskin
  • Ads and in-app purchase 
  • Game optimization
  • 2D/3D Animation
  • Graphic Designing
  • Social Network Integration

I have published several Games on Play Store and App Store. All work is completed by me, so you do not need to worry about your work outsourced to someone else. Maintaining a regular communication is important to me for providing my clients the highest quality of work and 100% satisfaction.

NOTE:
Kindly inbox me first before ordering.

Reviews


abdelhamidasrao:the best seller

razzaq94:Outstanding Experience!

cjchoi:Again, this guy delivered great product. This guy is the man. You can count on him for sure.

razzaq94:Outstanding Experience!

cjchoi:I worked with this seller three times already. This guy is a go-to guy if you struggle with any work in Unity3D. The best Unity3D seller in Fiverr for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment