Thursday, May 24, 2018

I will redisign your whole user interface one and texturize your characters models, background.

I will redisign your whole user interface one and texturize your characters models, background.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Hi,

Rakesh Kumar is a name of an expert app and website developer who is well experienced in mobile app and web development. I will build an amazing android and ios application and website for you based on the idea you provide me including latest functionalities and features that keeps your app and website running perfectly for your satisfaction, 


I'm a new seller here on fiverr but I am not a new developer, I have completed several projects and from my past experience I have developed several mobile apps and website for happy and satisfied clients including large companies and small scale organizations,

Apps and website I've developed include:- 

  • Business Apps and web
  • Game apps and web
  • E-commerce applications and web
  • Dating applications and web
  • Marketplace app and web
  • AutoReply to call and sms apps and web
  • Bluetooth Apps and web


And many more,

I also do web conversion into a mobile app, with all necessary APIs integration, social media integrations and lots more.

Note:- Contact me first so that we have mutual communication and understanding, your maximum satisfaction is guaranteed. 

Thank you

Reviews


levplus:Professional quick and timely in progress with the projects given. Would DEFINITELY use this seller again!! Went above and beyond expectations and with our projects, it was nice to know we had the support we needed after the projects were completed. Thanks a million!!

cardawg:His seller is highly skilled and eager to satisfy you the buyer. Has offered to assist even after the completion

pro_unity3d:outstanding

devasenaups:nice work

pro_unity3d:outstanding


No comments:

Post a Comment