Sunday, May 27, 2018

I will be your android app developer

I will be your android app developer












About:

+ Invest less & Get more +

Work Experience:

I am Neha, 5+ years extensive experience in designing & developing native top best Android Kotlin & iPhone Swift iOS Apps. I have expertise with .PHP and MySQL as back-end web service as well as good communication skills.

Get Free Quotes : Inquiry Now

  • I know the value of time & money, I will give you 100% best result in affordable price on time.
  • 100% refund, if you will not satisfied.

Work History: Android & iPhone Apps

  • Wish : Shopping
  • Cartisan
  • Zocdoc : Doctors
  • OregonLive

My Stuff:

  • Custom android app development
  • Simple / Complex app development
  • Fix budget android  app development
  • Hourly hire android developer
  • Adding modules in live android app

Some of modules:

  • Payment / Paypal / Paytm / Online Payment / In-App Purchased
  • Restaurant / Hotel
  • Firebase
  • Push notification
  • Database / RealM / Web service 
  • Material design
  • Admob
  • Audio / Video / Camera / Media sharing 
  • GPS

Looks forward to working with you.

 
Thank You So Much
Neha

We are also developing best iPhone swift apps.

keyword:
android app development, kotline app development, convert into kotline, mobile app,
android developer

Reviews


iappdevelopers:Thank you Neha,\nI am Happy to work with you again.

gearupapps:It's pleasure for me also. Thank you.

studio65:Great result and fast communication.

gearupapps:Excellent Buyer

edujbarreto:Excellent professional, attentive and committed, I recommend it to everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment