Thursday, May 24, 2018

I will do update old objective c iphone and ipad application

I will do update old objective c iphone and ipad application












About:

I have more than 4 years experience in iOS development.
So I will do your update releted to your iPhone/iPad application with more stable and high performance.

I have rich experience in social integration(fb, twitter, g+, linked in), map integration(google, mapkit). payment integration(paypal, stripe, in app purchase), GPS location handling, push notification etc.

I had developed 50+ Applications.

I will not charge your money if you are not satisfied to my working result. Thanks.

Reviews


thelight_space:Amazing service as always!! :)

jigschanchiya:Great experience!! :)

philippmatt:Great!!! Thank you!!!!

jigschanchiya:Great buyer, Like to work with him again.

thelight_space:Amazing service! Very patient and professional, highly recommended! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment