Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will provide timely and highly professional work. + See More

I will provide timely and highly professional work. + See More












About:

I will develop or reskin games in Unity 3D. I will do any type of work in unity such as bug fixing, removing errors, improvement and optimization. I have 2 years professional experience in Unity 3D game development. More than 2 dozens games are available on Play store which I have developed from scratch. Few of them hit 1 million downloads. 


                                             My expertise are: 

  • Animation system
  • Scripting
  • Sounds
  • Re-skinning
  • Particle Effects 
  • Assets 2D/3D
  • Environment 2D/3D
  • Game Backgrounds 
  • Splash Screen
  • GUI
  • Main Menu
  • Augmented Reality
  • and Others

I can provide consultant services on above expertise. How to use them, where to use, how to improve, control size & performance etc

Note:
- Please send in your query's / requirements. Also state your recommended deadline and proposed budget.
Inbox me before placing the Order

  • Full refund if my work doesn't meet the requirement or quality

Thanks!

Reviews


mohamedhabbari:Very good seller I am always happy to work with Adeel

iadeel:Thank you

sooufio:Great job hank you bro A+++++

iadeel:Thanks for your order. Good luck.

mohamedhabbari:Simple the best devloper of Unity, he can fix any problem, he doesnt have one brain like us, he has two or 10 brains, he is very intelegent, he is my man, I always depend on him when it up to Unity


No comments:

Post a Comment