Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will make an android app with source code for you

I will make an android app with source code for you












About:

I will make an Android application for you. I will give you source code and .Ape file. Just contact me before purchasing for discussing the problem.

My expertise is in layout design, Facebook SDK integration, web-service integration, static apps, app for website, app with sqlite, simple games, puzzle games, etc...

I am also having experience in integrating different SDKs and libraries in the project, just contact me about your requirements.

I can also work with integrating different ad networks in your app, contact me for your preferred ad network.


Satisfaction will be guaranteed !!!

Reviews


mushbhai:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

mushbhai:Outstanding Experience!

daksh21ubuntu:Thank you :)

mushbhai:Outstanding Experience!

daksh21ubuntu:great experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment