Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will develop your application based on your requirements, following an agile methodology.

I will develop your application based on your requirements, following an agile methodology.












About:

I will develop your application based on your requirements following an Agile methodology where we define the deliverable for each 2 weeks of work (40 hours). The value of this gig is related to only ONE HOUR.

I will NOT DO design for the frontend. I can apply the design, if you have one, but I can't create it.

I will deliver the source code for your application, but this not includes the source code of the framework I developed and use on the backend (based on spring). If you need or want it, you can buy it with an extra gig (you need to buy only once).

You can also include an extra gig to have unit tests for the major classes of your project.

PLEASE, contact me before place your order.

Reviews


gtjennings:Another great order with this seller related to AWS rekognition, EC2, S3, and web UI. Very knowledgable, fast and friendly!

jarbaslima341:great customer!

ashleyodom267:Really fast turnaround and lots of helpful information on delivery. Thanks!

jarbaslima341:Great customer!! looking forward to work with you again! thank you!

gtjennings:Another great order from this seller. Set up API login keys for my AWS project. Will order from again!


No comments:

Post a Comment