Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will fix your android studio issues

I will fix your android studio issues












About:

facing issues or having difficulties in using android studio either compiling or integrating some additional dependencies  or any thing what ever you are trying to do i am here to assist you

  • database connections
  • graphs
  • ad integration
  • sensors work
  • some code fixes (some exception during running apps)
  • permissions handling 
if you want any of these you are the right gig, do order gig and let me do it for you

Your satisfaction is my No.1 priority.
Your trust is mandatory
Thanks.

Reviews


ihavechicken:This seller does great work! Super fast turn around and great quality, I highly recommend!

hamics:Outstanding Experience!

mohamedjubara:Amazing working with you again sir. One of the best when it comes to deliver and handle responsibility highly recommend him never fails to impress me.\nThank you brother\n

mohamedjubara:Another outstanding work done from my favourite out here. Well done my friend more work will be send your way. Highly recommended the best always

hamics:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment