Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will be your real arduino guru

I will be your real arduino guru












About:

I will teach you how to deal with arduino from AtoZ.

I will join with your arduino project and guide you through all the time to success it. 

I will give you a very good start to any kind of arduino project with more examples and with simple codes to understand.

Reading external sensosrs (Accelerometer ,Gyroscope , Magnetometers , IR ,Sharp,Sonar ) and fusion algorithms to filter out noise are my favorite.

Changing existing libraries for various arduino boards and creating new libraries for new electronic modules.

I can make the android app which works with the arduino

Why ME ???
Because I'm having highest ratings...
100% positive Feed Backs...
I'm really Friendly...
I will refund you if you are unhappy ...

Contact me and I will free your mind :) 


for further details see
http://supuntharanga.blogspot.com/search/label/Home

Reviews


zigaa007:Very great!

kajjahikkaduwa:Thanks friend

braisremeseiro:Incredible help!, Very recommended!.

kajjahikkaduwa:He is a good friend. I think I taught him many things regarding arduino and processing. Willing to work with him more and more

snake____1:Good coding skills, would definitively buy again!


No comments:

Post a Comment