Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will complete Educational app of your choice. with ads, quiz , splash Scr, share, exit, like btn.

I will complete Educational app of your choice. with ads, quiz , splash Scr, share, exit, like btn.












About:

In this educational app i added quiz, like, share, exit, sound , splash screen, images, HTML, Webview, C, C++, Java Programs, icons and many more. If you ask any question or see demo of these app you can contact me. i also set ads in this project. 100% earning is yours. In this app also add your or your family members image added If you need. This is a Golden opportunity to develop app with you name and your image added in this app. I have 2 year experience of Android Software development. I will also develop Alarm app, flash light, YouTube video downloader. Custom android app, website convert to android app, Any bug solved in android app. If you ask any question you can contact me. Thank you for reading and gig me

Reviews


andikolaa:Nice .........

saflabhatia786:thanks

andikolaa:nice job ..................

saflabhatia786:thanks

flinktink:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment