Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will publish your app in google play store

I will publish your app in google play store












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I have been in App Industry for 4 years publishing more than 800 apps and games in Google Play Store

All info will be treated Confidentiality and Privacy


Inbox me for any custom orders, I can manage your apps in monthly basis too

The following details are needed upon ordering:
1. Name of app/game
2. Short Description
3. Long Description
4. Screen Shots
5. ICON
6. Featured Graphics or Video Link
7. release_apk(signed apk)
Provide the details above and i will publish your app/game in google play store

For Platinum package, I can create Google Play Console and manage for you too, inbox me for more info, i have experience handling multi consoles.

****please message me before ordering, i need to know what is your app, i do not accept, spam apps, app/games guides, dcma, copyrights, keyword and icon abuse, and any blackhat apps****

***do take note i do not held responsible for any termination of your app or publisher account but i will do my best to maintain everything according to the policy, do take note i cannot control policy such as your ads, and your contents****

Reviews


abdelhafid17:best and perfect seller i recommend him guys

annabozza:thaanks bro

vaderarmy:best buyer\nhoping to work with in future again

rushdbitar:thank u very much

vaderarmy:great buyer


No comments:

Post a Comment