Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will prototype your game idea

I will prototype your game idea












About:

js-gig-main-desc "gt;

Hi, I'm an independent game designer with experience in HTML5. I have games published on all major indie games websites. I have had the pleasure of having my games featured on sites like Gamejolt and Newgrounds.

I take my job as a designer and developer very serious and thanks to my experience I can develop prototypes quickly. I love details and there is nothing that excites me more than seeing ideas turned into complete games.

What I'll do for $5:

Reviews


jinwoo:This guy is is amazing! He will work with you in order to deliver a high quality product!

ajordaz:Always my pleasure!

jinwoo:Made sure the game was polished to the smallest details

ajordaz:Outstanding Experience!

jinwoo:Very helpful!


No comments:

Post a Comment