Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will do web and mobile apps in react and react native

I will do web and mobile apps in react and react native












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hire me ..!
I am working on web and mobile apps in react.JS with redux.JS. I have two year experience. I am also working with firebase, you can hire me for develop a app on both plateform ANDROID and IOS from scratch or update the app and if you want to change the technology from other to reactjs/react native.

ReactJS
  • Virtual DOM, Easy interface, Server Rendering.
  • JSX Components, State, Events, JavaScript, ES6.
  • Reusable, Composable, and Stateful components.
  • Nature of reactive updates, Virtual representation of views in memory.
  • Redux, Material UI, Ant Design, Bootstrap, React Bootstrap.

React Native
  • React Native is all about the UI.
  • Cross platform IOS and ANDROID both.
  • Reusable Components allow Hybrid Apps to Render Natively.
  • Third-party plugin compatibility, less memory usage, and a smoother experience.
  • Native Base UI, Layout, Touch, Views, API's integration.


Note: Please contact me before order.

Reviews


mgraffix:Outstanding experience Abbas is amazing. He exactly delivered what I need. I recommend him. Thanks

abbas_ashraf:great experience, thanks for working with me and all your cooperation.

hypermk:I recommend this seller cuz he did whatever he said

abbas_ashraf:just perfect experience

osmanpalash:Outstanding work, very professional and high quality, thank you very much - Highly recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment