Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will make one great android app

I will make one great android app












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I can make one great looking ANDROID app with nice User Interface and error free code. We have a team of iphone developers as well to help you with the ios.

I can design app based on the following:

Map/GPS
Chat Application
Social Network application
Convert Website to Android app
Calendar based application
Audio / Video application
Web service based application. ( JSON , XML , SOAP )
Local Database application
Presentation based application
Reskinning of a current application
Convert application into latest Android version
Facebook, Twitter, Linked-in, Instagram integration
Push Notifications
Bug solving for existing an application
Famous Apps Clone

NOTE: The price for a complete app is not just 5$, we can discuss price which is depending on your functionality and complexity of an application. 


Without requirement discussion please do not place an order directly

Reviews


wdibiagio:Good guy

thefarmprocess:The gig was produced quickly and to the specs I requested.\r\nThe only downside was that I had not been clear enough with my requested specs.\r\n\r\nSeller is very helpful, and I would recommend.

wdibiagio:Good guy

thefarmprocess:The gig was produced quickly and to the specs I requested.\r\nThe only downside was that I had not been clear enough with my requested specs.\r\n\r\nSeller is very helpful, and I would recommend.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment