Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will make a flappy bird style game for you

I will make a flappy bird style game for you












About:

I will make a flappy bird styled game for you.

Customizations:
You can get any customisation in Gameplay, Characters, Menu's, Buttons or any other graphics that you need.
You can also get customised visual effects, Audio effects or any custom sounds added.

You can opt for a Custom background + Bird + Logo for an additional $25.

Deployment:
I can deploy the game for iOS, Android, Windows Phone or Blackberry OS.
The package will include Android or Web build for free and all additional platforms will have to be paid for separately.

Integrations:
Additional Services:
  • Ad Banners ($20)
  • Video Ads ($30)
  • Social Media Sharing for Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Viber or any other you may require ($30)
  • Leaderboards ($50)
  • Apple App Store Publishing ($25) (Apple Developer Account Required)
  • Custom Game Play (Cost depends on requirements)

Source Code:
If you want the game as is, I can provide a great deal for the source code as well.
Or If you want source code of your customised version you will have to pay a little extra

Revision:
I will also give your one Revision on purchase.

Reviews


hampasharkadash:Very nice communication and quick answer. I like to work with you for longer time

hampasharkadash:Very nice communication and quick answer. I like to work with you for longer time

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment