Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will design and develop custom android app in android studio.

I will design and develop custom android app in android studio.












About:

I have vast experience in mobile app development, I have 3+ years of experience in mobile app development. I can develop your android app from scratch. I have good designing skill too.
Just describe your requirements before placing an order.

1) App screen (how it will grow up, if your not sure about it i can help you).
2) App design sketches.  
3) All the functionalities required. 
4) Send me any reference app, (not necessary).
5) Approximate time and budget.

Reviews


naeem077:Outstanding developer, nice communication, Definitely recommended.

mrizwan2018:Outstanding experience, good communication, nice guy

burhanmuhammad:Excellent and Outstanding as always :) Thanks Mate

mrizwan2018:Outstanding Experience

burhanmuhammad:Brilliant, Absolutely amazing work, Fast and accurate work, Can’t ask any better work. One of the best guy to work with. Will work with him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment