Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will design and develop customize android native apps

I will design and develop customize android native apps












About:

If you have any idea related to app, drop me a message , you are only a step away to get it done.


WHAT I OFFER:

  •  Complete Application Development from Scratch
  •  Fire base Integration
  •  PSD to Android app
  •  Adding new Features to previous app.
  •  Ads Integration.
  •  Uploading app to Play Store.

WHAT I WANT ?

  •  Write the functionality of application you need.
  •  Any reference application which will help me understand your concept, do let me know.
  •  If you can make any rough sketch of what you want, that be enough.


NOTE: 
  • if you prefer some one,who is honest and think that development and skills can be learned with the passage of time I welcome you more than any one here on fiverr for the deal.
  • This gig price is not your project suggested budget.

Reviews


lowmhz:Great Job!!!

techguy11:Thank you :)

lowmhz:Very great work!

techguy11:Thank you Sir...

lowmhz:AWESOME! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment