Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will develop ios application for you in swift 4

I will develop ios application for you in swift 4












About:

I've developed many NATIVE applications in iPhone and iPad for many clients. My core competency lies the in complete end-end management of a new application and I'm seeking opportunities to build your application from the ground up for you and your business. I can come up with an excellent and high-quality product in a short reasonable period of time with a reasonable amount.

- maps, GPS, SQLite, Coredata, Wifi, PDF rendering, BLE(Bluetooth Low Energy), Payment gateway integration, In app purchase,etc.

- ChatApplications (using Firebase)
- Social Network Login / Signup based Application.
- Convert Websiteto iPhone/iPad app
- Animationbased application.
- Calendarbased application.
- Audio / VideoApplication.
- Web servicebased application. ( JSON , XML , SOAP )
- Convert existing code to latest Swift.
- Convert Objective C code toSwift.
- Social Media integration.
- Bug solvingfor existing application

Note: Pricing will depend on the amount of work which will be reasonable.
Thanks..!

Reviews


frogik:awesome! will use this developer again for my projects

pk_warner:Once again very responsive \u0026 pragmatic approach!

frogik:awesome experience! i will use this developer again for my next project.

rjsquaredev:Outstanding Experience!

easywares:Very good seller, would surely collaborate with him again


No comments:

Post a Comment