Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will create a React Native cross platform mobile for android and IOS.

I will create a React Native cross platform mobile for android and IOS.












About:

Here are the important notes about this gig:

►I will create cross platform React Native Mobile App.
►I will use Redux to manage the state of your application.
►I will debug your React Native and Redux code.
►I will provide excellent user experience.
►I will create clean reusable UI components.
►It will have one-direction data flow and stable code.

Reviews


wangeesa:Done a Great job!! Code is clean. Thanks a lot for all the effort.

kamrannazir780:outstanding experience

figurethisout:Great work, excellent developers and highly skilled. Perfect communication!

kamrannazir780:Had a wonderful experience

vaduinc:The timing was off. Last part was supposed to be a 2 weeks, but it took almost 2 months, and I understand that, this is not unusual in software development.\nHe did all the changes required during revisions, so we were able to get to the product I need.


No comments:

Post a Comment