Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will build any type of mobile app for you in android and ios

I will build any type of mobile app for you in android and ios












About:

KINDLY CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER,NO APP IS MADE IN $5 IT COSTS ACCORDING TO REQUIREMENTS

Greetings there,
Mobile development is my passion & i love to work in this technology. Android/iOS are two major platforms out there,any idea demands it`s mobile app representation and i am here to help & guide you in this regard.

My Experience
I have worked on several mobile apps & build them from scratch.I worked as an Android Developer in Software House also.

What i will do for you
  • If you have just an idea,share & we will start working on it.
  • If you want to clone any app,i will do it for you.
  • If you want mixture of some ideas & apps,lets do it asap.
  • If you want to make an app for your website then don`t waste time,i will help you in this regard also.

I worked on apps having
  • Google Maps
  • Location
  • Custom Views
  • Social Media Integration's
  • Web-services
  • Material Design
  • Different Languages
& many other functionalities.

How i will do project for you
  • First,we will finalize the requirements
  • Then,work on designs
  • Then,develop required functionalities
  • Testing phase
  • I will upload it on respective stores
  • I can also write web-services for you

I will provide you quality work & timely response,looking forward to sincere clients.

Reviews


patmanqld:Great Gig, Highly recommended, will be dealing with him again.

chuneeb:Great client, will love to work with him again.

ingolfur:Responsive - maintains good communication

chuneeb:Very responsive client and calm.

neishot:Chunee is a great guy, with a good understanding.


No comments:

Post a Comment