Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will make Your Application in React native

I will make Your Application in React native












About:

I am anexperienced, enthusiastic and self-motivated Javascript developer and have portfolio which increase your interest in working with me as it contains different and cutting edge technologies projects.

What I can do:

  • Clean code which follows best practices from industry.
  • Build custom apps for Android and iOS devices.
  • Fix bugs and support apps.
  • Add new features to existed apps.


What is a price:
I'm suggesting two variants:

  • Hourly job based on $25 per hour rate.
  • Fixed cost project - I'm providing an estimate based on your requirements so please contact me before order, that we could agree the cost.


Delivery Time:
Time frame is depend on how complex your application and your requirements. Simple application could be provided during one week by me.

Note:5$ isn't real price. The price may vary depending on what type of application, features, resources etc.

Reviews


larni84:Excellent as always

larni84:Excellent as always

rj_ravijoshi_95:Thank you sir

larni84:Excellent as always. Done exactly as I asked

rj_ravijoshi_95:Thank you sir\r\nOut Standing Experience


No comments:

Post a Comment