Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will improve, redesign your android apps to be industry standard

I will improve, redesign your android apps to be industry standard












About:

Have an existing app and you want to improve the user interface, user experience code structure and efficiency, performance, optimization and security? I can do all these for you.


Areas of interest are

  • UI (User Interface) restructure with material design 
  • UX (User Experience) improvements
  • Optimisation (Battery, memory, APK size)
  • Performance
  • Efficiency

    Reviews


    nosafavour:It was a \

    paulakhamiogu:It was an awesome experience

    walterjohnj:Good service on time delivered my order.complete comment on script with tutorial video. I Will order again next time. Thank you.

    anishnrk:I am yet to find a better coder on fiverr. He is as hardworking as he is dedicated. Sincere and values other time. Keep up the work.

    pradeep_patel:Another great project completed.... \nAn absolutely brilliant seller that went above and beyond what was asked! Highly recommend....\nExcellent work done...Thanks again...


    No comments:

    Post a Comment